learn how to Design Your Own Portfolio Website
GET THIS CLASS FOR
What You'll Learn
- How to design a beautiful Squarespace portfolio website from scratch, even if you have no design experience.
- How to lay out the pages of your site
- How to style your site so that it matches your branding
INSTRUCTOR: HOLLY CASTO
As a web designer, I spend my days critiquing, analyzing, and styling a lot of websites. I love working with clients, but I hate that I can't help more aspiring business owners get their businesses off the ground because they don't have the budget for a custom website design.
This beginner-friendly 90 minute class will teach you how to create your very own website without enlisting the help of a designer. I've created the class in an easy-to-follow screen-share format so that you can follow along with every step of the process.
- Organizing Your Content (the right way)
- Organizing Your Site Photos
- Getting Started on Squarespace
- Setting Up Your Navigation
- Using the Style Editor
- Setting Up Your Home Page
- Setting Up Your About Page
- Setting Up Your Contact Page
- Creating a Portfolio That Attracts Clients
- Adding a Blog
- Adding Some Style to Your Pages
- Getting Technical (domains, SEO, etc)
This Class Is For:
- Graphic Designers
- Any other type of business that requires a portfolio to attract clients.
What You Need:
- A business or business concept that requires a portfolio
- To publish your website, you will need to purchase a Squarespace plan but you won't need to have a plan purchased to participate in this class.