Craft Biz 101
learn how to get started on Etsy - the right way!
17 Text / Video Lessons
GET THIS CLASS FOR
What You'll Learn
- How to set up your own Etsy shop
- How to set up your online business the right way from the very beginning.
- How to carve out a profitable niche and target market.
- How to style your Etsy shop so that it attracts more customers
INSTRUCTOR: HOLLY CASTO
In early 2013, I launched the online retail store Charm & Gumption. What started as a small Etsy shop that I ran out of my living room quickly turned into a successful lifestyle brand, reaching 6-figure sales numbers in only its second year of business.
In Craft Biz 101, I'm taking you step-by-step through the process of setting up your brand new Etsy shop, from your products to your about page and everything in between. I'll show you practical tutorials for planning your product line, determining your pricing, making sure your products get seen, and marketing your business once it's all set up. I'll also teach you some insider tips for using things like tags and keywords to boost your traffic, and the types of advertising that are worth investing in (& the types that aren't!). You've waited long enough to turn your handmade business dream into a reality. Don't waste more time doing endless research to find the best practices for selling on Etsy. I've been there - I'll show you exactly how to create a beautiful Etsy shop in a snap.
- Evaluating Your Skills + Expertise
- Determining Your Niche + Target Customer
- Naming Your Business
- Writing a Simple Business Plan
- Legal + Finance Basics
- Logos + Graphics
- Creating a Cohesive Product Line
- Purchasing Packaging + Shipping Supplies
- Setting Your Prices
- Product Photography
- Creating a Listing
- Tags + Keywords
- Customizing Your Shop Settings
- Customer Service + Getting Reviews
- Getting Repeat Customers
This Class Is For:
- Aspiring Etsy sellers
- Etsy newbies
- Current Etsy sellers who want to start fresh with a new and improved shop.
What You Need:
- A business or an idea for a business